ISO 9001:2008 is an international standard that requires proof of continual improvement, customer satisfaction, preventive actions, and adherence to specifications and standards. In addition it requires regular internal audits and twice yearly external audits from the registrar. Vulcan is certified by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance, which is an ANAB accredited certification body.
Vulcan Painters Inc. and Vulcan Pipe and Steel Coating Inc. are registered to the ISO 9001:2008 standard. Our certificate number is 0112107.
Our Quality Policy:
To provide coating, lining, and associated value added services to our customers’ product with a focus on Customer Satisfaction.
Vulcan’s Quality Management System (QMS) is designed to support our Vision and Mission and to comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008. Appropriate quality objectives for the QMS are set and reviewed by top management. Our established policy is:
- To determine, understand, and meet internal and customers’ needs and requirements.
- To remove barriers to collaboration between company divisions, in order to access expertise and resources company-wide to meet customer coating needs.
- To meet regulatory and statutory requirements.
- To monitor customer satisfaction with a focus on meeting and, where possible, exceeding their expectations.
- To meet, or exceed, the quality objectives.
- To strive for continual improvement of the QMS.
- To always have a safe and healthy work place environment for our employees.
- To have employees who have been trained to industry safety and health standards.
If your company has invested the time to achieve an ISO standard, you know the emphasis on quality and the work involved! Vulcan has been registered to ISO standards since the summer of 2000. Put our ISO registered company to work on your company’s painting problems today!